Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Repeat after me, Alabama.
Say it really slowly so it sticks.
Clemson. Was. Better.
Clemson is still better.
Clemson is the new superpower in college football.
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/07/alabama-football-needs-a-cold-hard-slap-in-the-face.html

Bring it on media. I love this stuff. Can't get enough. I'm fired up and ready to go ... right now !

(my 48 yr old worn out knees might keep me from moving fast, but I'm fired up and ready!)

I just hope our players are understanding of what everyone is saying about them and respond to the manhood challenges ... or, if we are to believe the typical coach-speak nonsense that the team isn't paying attention to media, that CNS or Scott Cochran are distilling it down for them :D

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Goodman is a clickbait writer, but stuff like this only helps Alabama, so let him write.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Goodman is a clickbait writer, but stuff like this only helps Alabama, so let him write.
He writes at least one article a week about the end of Alabama or some nonsense like this. I refuse to click his articles at this point and I wish everyone else would too.

pop11011

Scout Team
Jul 6, 2007
Wow....I didn't know there was a sports reporter in the world that was as smart as he obviously (thinks) he is.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/07/alabama-football-needs-a-cold-hard-slap-in-the-face.html

Bring it on media. I love this stuff. Can't get enough. I'm fired up and ready to go ... right now !

(my 48 yr old worn out knees might keep me from moving fast, but I'm fired up and ready!)

I just hope our players are understanding of what everyone is saying about them and respond to the manhood challenges ... or, if we are to believe the typical coach-speak nonsense that the team isn't paying attention to media, that CNS or Scott Cochran are distilling it down for them :D
You're 48! :eek: Your knees have been worn out going on 30 years! :p

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
Someone downvoted my comment in another thread about the media portraying Dabo as the anti-Saban, but just like that, this is the kind of stuff we will be hearing all season long. The sports media has been longing for someone that's not us to have success. I shudder to think of how Gameday will salivate over Clemson this year.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Something tells me our Boy's got that slap in the face in the NC Game & articles like this is extra motivation..I'm starting to like the media again if they keep this kinda journalism going..

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Goodman needs to ask Joel Klatt and Colin Cowherd how these predictions turn out...This was 4 years & 2 national titles ago:

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Well the coming season will tell us whether Clemson's beat down was a aberration or whether it was like Alabama's beatdown of Miami in the 92 NC game. That game heralded the end of the Miami dynasty. The 2019 team has a lot to prove. But I am concerned that the things CNS mentioned will be problems again this year - assistant coaches riding the coaching carousel to a new job after the regular season ends and players checking out to protect themselves for the draft - will rear their ugly heads again this year. Dabo's stable coaching staff is an advantage Alabama is not likely to match.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Well the coming season will tell us whether Clemson's beat down was a aberration or whether it was like Alabama's beatdown of Miami in the 92 NC game. That game heralded the end of the Miami dynasty. The 2019 team has a lot to prove. But I am concerned that the things CNS mentioned will be problems again this year - assistant coaches riding the coaching carousel to a new job after the regular season ends and players checking out to protect themselves for the draft - will rear their ugly heads again this year. Dabo's stable coaching staff is an advantage Alabama is not likely to match.
I don't know...………….I feel these coaches may very well be in it for the long haul...………...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.