CBS Blackout on Directv...Hope this is resolved soon - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation First Team

Re: CBS Blackout on Directv...Hope this is resolved soon

What is OTT?

Telco-OTT (Over-The-Top) is where a telecommunications service provider delivers one or more services across an IP network. The IP networks is predominantly the public internet although sometimes telco-run cloud services delivered via a corporation's existing IP-VPN from another provider, as opposed to the carrier's own access network.[1] It embraces a variety of telco services including communications (e.g. voice and messaging), content (e.g. TV and music) and cloud-based (e.g. compute and storage) offerings.[2]

Quote Originally Posted by Mob-Bama View Post
    What is OTT?

BamaNation Scout Team

I called both dish network and att&t yesterday and the ATT&T representative said that they were trying to work it out but CBS was wanting to push their app for smart tv's and phones and it was cbs.com and the cost was $10.00 a month. He could not give me an answer about when this problem would be worked out. On the other hand Dish network said they had CBS and also they could be out the next day to install the equipment at no charge. Also the cost was $32.00 a month cheaper than Uverse. I do not want to change from Uverse to a dish but it this problem with ATT&T is not solved in two weeks, I will be changing.
    Ben There

BamaNation All-American CrimsonNagus's Avatar

Before you switch to Dish, give YTTV a try. They are giving a 2 week free trial right now so, it will cost you nothing to see if you like it or not.