2009 iron bowl is on sec network

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
3rd qtr right now. Playing auburn in auburn is such a miserable experience even when we win. Kind of crazy that 4 of the 5 national titles bama has won have gone through JHS.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
The only game I broke something in my life.
I’m a little ashamed to admit the same.

When they jumped out to a 14-0 lead in the 1st qtr I absolutely lost it.

A lot of my rage was due to the recent 6 game streak they had and all the trash talking and tee shirt slogans.

All I could see was potential RED If they had ruined our NC season like 1989 and thumbed our eyes afterwards.

Thank the Maker we got the hell out of there with the Win.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I’m a little ashamed to admit the same.

When they jumped out to a 14-0 lead in the 1st qtr I absolutely lost it.

A lot of my rage was due to the recent 6 game streak they had and all the trash talking and tee shirt slogans.

All I could see was potential RED If they had ruined our NC season like 1989 and thumbed our eyes afterwards.

Thank the Maker we got the hell out of there with the Win.
Well I was watching it in the day room at the dorms with a friend who was at the time a Boise St fan... He had been yaking all game long and really didn’t know when to stop or that I was that serious into Bama football. The moment they scored that 3rd quarter touchdown he said something, and I just happened to have my phone in my hand and accidentally threw it against the wall. It shattered, and I had to live off a prepaid for a couple of days.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Thanks to this thread I just watched the last Bama and auburn drives, that was fun.
I watched that game in the midst of a big Thanksgiving weekend, multiple-family gathering, and my twin brother and I didn't say a word for 3 1/2 hours. People not familiar with Alabama-Auburn thought we were mentally ill. They were not necessarily wrong. Now, it's so great having the freedom to enjoy the highlights, knowing how it ends. At the time: agony.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
not to beat a dead horse, but did yall notice how many times a barn player hit a bama runner/rec after they had hit the ground? That may have been the cheapest au team i've watched. One play, three barn defenders picked trent up to about shoulder high, carried him back a couple yards and pretty much slammed him down.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.