Cop fired for saying AOC should be shot.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Just wish the same was going on with both sides. Should the policeman firing stand? Yes.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk Pro
If he had said Trump deserves a round (and not one at the golf course) he should be fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Then we disagree strongly. Saying someone should be killed goes way beyond something crass. That we're having this discussion shows where this country has sunk...
It’s an opinion, plain and simple. Nowhere does he state he would help, nor not attempt to stop an attempted attack on any sitting government official. He really thinks she doesn’t need to be in office.

Once again partisan lines ......

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It’s an opinion, plain and simple. Nowhere does he state he would help, nor not attempt to stop an attempted attack on any sitting government official. He really thinks she doesn’t need to be in office.

Once again partisan lines ......

[FONT=&quot]"This vile idiot needs a round... and I don't mean the kind she used to serve,"

Not crass. Not a political statement. And coming from an officer of the law, very disconcerting.

He knew before signing up for employment that he would be held to a higher standard. He had a choice. He made it.

Personal responsibility.[/FONT]

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
"This vile idiot needs a round... and I don't mean the kind she used to serve,"

Not crass. Not a political statement. And coming from an officer of the law, very disconcerting.

He knew before signing up for employment that he would be held to a higher standard. He had a choice. He made it.

Personal responsibility.
he's just another victim of social justice run amok to the party of personal responsibility

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
No LEO should threaten to shoot anyone. Should she and her colleagues bash Israel? Is this okay?
The “squad” or anybody else has the right to bash Israel. I still don’t get the connection. See the other responses above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
No LEO should threaten to shoot anyone. Should she and her colleagues bash Israel? Is this okay?
My god, yes. Representatives should be free to bash any relationship with any foreign power. That's what this country is founded on. Our representatives' allegiance is supposed to be to the USA and no foreign country. I find your question baffling...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The cops’ boss didn’t like what they said so he fired them. AOC’s bosses can fire her on November 3, 2020 if they don’t like what she says.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Wait, do you think its not OK for elected officials to criticize other countries? If so I got a politician for you to hate. I believe he takes residence in a big White House in DC.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.