Question: Status of Anoma - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Status of Anoma

BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar

Re: Status of Anoma

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    He's gone; can we just close this thread and move along?
    Maybe folks want to discuss it.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    Putting a bad accusation out there but qualifying that you're guessing, then adding, "I think," doesn't make it better or ok.
    I don't recall making an accusation. I think it was just a thought as to what possibly could have happened. Call it an accusation if you'd like. Don't like it if you don't like it but I can put theories out there just like everyone else on here who was not present when Whatever happened actually went down.
    Question for you and others is this (whether what I said be true or not) why is it so hard to contemplate/believe that someone may have found/been directed in another way to game the system? Players and coaches do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInCummingGA View Post
    I don't recall making an accusation. I think it was just a thought as to what possibly could have happened. Call it an accusation if you'd like. Don't like it if you don't like it but I can put theories out there just like everyone else on here who was not present when Whatever happened actually went down.
    Question for you and others is this (whether what I said be true or not) why is it so hard to contemplate/believe that someone may have found/been directed in another way to game the system? Players and coaches do it all the time.
    I'm telling you to stop. You can stop, or you can get a timeout. Am I clear?

FB|BB Moderator

There are a few rule in TideFans, and they distinguish us from other inferior boards.

One of them is not to resort to schoolyard back-and-forth.

Another is that no poster, especially no guest poster (i.e., a fan of another school) disses a Mod in the performance of his / her duties.

This thread has violated both of those for too long.

Shut down unless and until something substantive comes up.
    Last edited by 4Q Basket Case; August 7th, 2019 at 06:32 PM.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.