Question: Status of Anoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Cecil is reporting he is not currently enrolled in classes. May be nothing, may be something that leaves me more worried about our pass rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Really Hated to See the News About Anoma

Thought he had an excellent chance to be the next Tim Williams off the edge. Maybe he still does. Regardless of whether he returns or not, I wish him well. Sure hope he makes it back.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
If memory serves correctly, wasn"t this kid the one this past winter or spring enter into the transfer portal and then changed his mind a few days later? I hope it works out but Tuscaloosa may just not be the right for him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If Anoma is not on the team, could Alfano do the job? I know that he would be out of position, but wondering as he looks to be a great one in the making.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: Really Hated to See the News About Anoma

Shared some stuff about him with some select people on Monday. It's really up to him, but at this point, it's completely up to him whether or not he decides to be a part of this team.

I haven't talked to my guy since last week, and this ONLY MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, but I would be shocked (albeit pleasantly shocked) if he's in an Alabama uniform when we suit up vs Duke.

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
If Anoma is not on the team, could Alfano do the job? I know that he would be out of position, but wondering as he looks to be a great one in the making.
Could he? Yes. That's not the plan though. They want to redshirt him to help him get ahead with classes and to get over some nagging injuries. But everything is subject to change.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Re: Really Hated to See the News About Anoma

Shared some stuff about him with some select people on Monday. It's really up to him, but at this point, it's completely up to him whether or not he decides to be a part of this team.

I haven't talked to my guy since last week, and this ONLY MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, but I would be shocked (albeit pleasantly shocked) if he's in an Alabama uniform when we suit up vs Duke.
I really hope you are incorrect in that prediction (I’m sure you hope you are incorrect as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.