Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
  • Dates: Tuesday, July 30 & Wednesday, July 31
  • Time: 8 to 10 p.m. ET

How to watch:

===========

To qualify for the second round of debates, candidates had to fulfill one of two criteria: either get 65,000 donors to their campaigns, with at least 200 donors in 20 different states, or obtain at least 1% in three polls recognized as legitimate by the committee.

According to CNN, candidates will have 60 seconds to answer questions from the moderators and 30 seconds for rebuttals and responses. Candidates at the debate will deliver opening statements and closing remarks.

==========

DNC debate candidates for July 30

Candidates will appear onstage from left to right

DNC debate candidates for July 31

Candidates will appear onstage from left to right

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
I personally can’t wait until we get to see Sanders, Biden, Harris and Warren on the same debate stage..

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I honestly might not watch. I know where most the candidates stand. I watched the 1st debates. Idk, kinda feel like its a waste of time by and large. Plus what really seems to matter is how the media covers them.

I'll be more interested next time when its a smaller field of candidates.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I honestly might not watch. I know where most the candidates stand. I watched the 1st debates. Idk, kinda feel like its a waste of time by and large. Plus what really seems to matter is how the media covers them.

same here. with this many people, it's pretty much unwatchable.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Does this even matter? Anyone who was going to vote democrat in the main election will still vote for the person with the D beside their name. This will not change that. Plus 20 stinking people? Why are some still in it?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'll save everyone some time.

1) Democratic debates

Basically, a bunch of people will promise to fund everything with more "contributions" from "the wealthiest 1%."

2) The Campaign

The Republicans will tout the economy, suggest whoever the Dem nominee is will "take it away" and no matter if the Democrats nominated Ronald Reagan as their candidate, that person will be "the most liberal (name of office) in the country." They'll also pretend to get around to that deficit thing, which will - like the bubonic plague and Saints losing the playoffs - be blamed on Barack Obama.

The Democrats will basically say the Republicans want to starve children, kick old people to the side of the curb, strip people of their insurance, and put women back to subservient status and forced coat hanger abortions.

Trump, meanwhile, will say more stupid things than could be written into a poorly acted "Airplane" movie while managing to offend everyone not fully ensconced in "Cult 45" before the campaign even begins. He will likely (depending on his opponent) take what should be a gimme election and either win a close one or lose one that should have been close to a slam dunk.

3) Election Day and Afterward

Whichever side loses will insist they lost because the other side cheated. If Trump wins, the words voter suppression, Russian interference, and we need to get rid of the Electoral College will be patented for further usage. If Trump loses, we will get tales of widespread voter fraud, including illegals casting multiple ballots in towns where the buses don't run, allegations against Democratic election officials, and charges that the reports he has lost are "fake news."

The only thing different this time is that the Democratic standard bearer probably won't try to run a campaign against the GOP VP, who is more competent than the head of the ticket.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Seems like some emphasis (tomorrow night) will be on how Joe Biden handles himself.

As the current leading candidate and one who received some criticism after the first debate, that's got to be one of the takeaways.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

I believe the next round will cull the heard.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I agree with everyone, but I’ll still watch the debate tonight. The day 1 stage dynamics might be interesting. Tomorrow, not so much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.