There. I've predicted 50% of tonight.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I wish all the candidates well tonight and will not comment or watch. Found out last night that I’m not a financial contributor to campaigns, not an attorney, and live in Winston County AL.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
She's personable, she's got a great speaking voice...but she can never quite get out of first gear.
I wouldn't mind her as president - she's so grounded - especially compared to all the others. Plus she's very easy on the eyes (especially compared to all the others) :)

Biden w/ a good answer on TPP.
Yes, I agree. Unfortunately he's tripped on a few sentences tonight, which of course everyone will attribute to his age. Like Tulsi though - he seems very grounded.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The last two nights are just about weakening candidates like Warren and Bernie and strengthening Biden. If you can’t see that then these debates are not aimed towards you. Softball questions for Biden, cutting off his aggressors, and romping on the looney left is trying to get independents to vote a certain way.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The last two nights are just about weakening candidates like Warren and Bernie and strengthening Biden. If you can’t see that then these debates are not aimed towards you. Softball questions for Biden, cutting off his aggressors, and romping on the looney left is trying to get independents to vote a certain way.
OK I'll bite. Who is behind this "conspiracy" you speak of...... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.