Link: Isaiah Jackson 2020 Class 6’9 PF

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Isaiah Jackson recently tweeted he received an offer from us

Here's his 247Sports profile He's ranked 17th and is the number 3 PF in the nation.

He looks to be a Michigan State lean (he's from Detroit) but we have time to make up ground. I think we will get the most interest from prospects once they see the team in action and what CNO is trying to build here.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Isaiah Jackson recently tweeted he received an offer from us

Here's his 247Sports profile He's ranked 17th and is the number 3 PF in the nation.

He looks to be a Michigan State lean (he's from Detroit) but we have time to make up ground. I think we will get the most interest from prospects once they see the team in action and what CNO is trying to build here.
MSU is most likely the team to beat but Coach Oats coached HS ball in Detroit. I think we will see more interest from this area than we ever had.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
MSU is most likely the team to beat but Coach Oats coached HS ball in Detroit. I think we will see more interest from this area than we ever had.
Don't forget Coach Oats coached a high school in Detroit for a good number of years. I feel sure he has connections there.

I am enjoying all the recruiting info on the board.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Don't forget Coach Oats coached a high school in Detroit for a good number of years. I feel sure he has connections there.

I am enjoying all the recruiting info on the board.
Both you and TiderJack have good points about his connection to Michigan HS basketball. It's interesting how the national recruiting area has already increased dramatically.

He's already made strides in Las Vegas, California, Washington, Arkansas, Chicago, Michigan, Florida, Georgia and the east coast as well as our current area.

Before then we were mainly Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. I'm not knocking the talent we have of course, just noting the difference is the area we are targeting.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
...It's interesting how the national recruiting area has already increased dramatically.

He's already made strides in Las Vegas, California, Washington, Arkansas, Chicago, Michigan, Florida, Georgia and the east coast as well as our current area.

Before then we were mainly Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. I'm not knocking the talent we have of course, just noting the difference is the area we are targeting.
​The Nick Saban NBA (Noontime Basketball Association) paradigm.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Alabama: "I think Coach [Nate] Oats is an up and coming gem for the NCAA. He's a Michigan guy so his track record there is on the up and offensively, I recognize his genius. That would be a good place for Isaiah as well and he would fit into that positionless offense." – Chris Fisher

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1180131604108320769

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Alabama: "I think Coach [Nate] Oats is an up and coming gem for the NCAA. He's a Michigan guy so his track record there is on the up and offensively, I recognize his genius. That would be a good place for Isaiah as well and he would fit into that positionless offense." – Chris Fisher

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1180131604108320769

I like the way that sounds. Hoping Calipari does not work his magic on him and Isaiah decides he would rather beat him instead of join him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.