Link: Isaiah Jackson 2020 Class 69 PF
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Isaiah Jackson 2020 Class 69 PF

Isaiah Jackson recently tweeted he received an offer from us

Here's his 247Sports profile He's ranked 17th and is the number 3 PF in the nation.

He looks to be a Michigan State lean (he's from Detroit) but we have time to make up ground. I think we will get the most interest from prospects once they see the team in action and what CNO is trying to build here.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Re: Isaiah Jackson 2020 Class 69 PF

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    Isaiah Jackson recently tweeted he received an offer from us

Here's his 247Sports profile He's ranked 17th and is the number 3 PF in the nation.

He looks to be a Michigan State lean (he's from Detroit) but we have time to make up ground. I think we will get the most interest from prospects once they see the team in action and what CNO is trying to build here.
    MSU is most likely the team to beat but Coach Oats coached HS ball in Detroit. I think we will see more interest from this area than we ever had.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    MSU is most likely the team to beat but Coach Oats coached HS ball in Detroit. I think we will see more interest from this area than we ever had.
    Don't forget Coach Oats coached a high school in Detroit for a good number of years. I feel sure he has connections there.

I am enjoying all the recruiting info on the board.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Don't forget Coach Oats coached a high school in Detroit for a good number of years. I feel sure he has connections there.

I am enjoying all the recruiting info on the board.
    Both you and TiderJack have good points about his connection to Michigan HS basketball. It's interesting how the national recruiting area has already increased dramatically.

He's already made strides in Las Vegas, California, Washington, Arkansas, Chicago, Michigan, Florida, Georgia and the east coast as well as our current area.

Before then we were mainly Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. I'm not knocking the talent we have of course, just noting the difference is the area we are targeting.

BamaNation All-American

...It's interesting how the national recruiting area has already increased dramatically.

He's already made strides in Las Vegas, California, Washington, Arkansas, Chicago, Michigan, Florida, Georgia and the east coast as well as our current area.

Before then we were mainly Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. I'm not knocking the talent we have of course, just noting the difference is the area we are targeting.
    ​The Nick Saban NBA (Noontime Basketball Association) paradigm.

FWIW, a Duke 247 site reporter put an Alabama crystal ball prediction ini for Isaiah yesterday.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation First Team OakMtn4Bama's Avatar

It's nice to be in the mix for Duke "level" players.

BamaNation All-American

Could this be Nimari Burnett and Isiah Jackson 2 fer? Sure hope so.

BamaNation First Team

be a heck of a class.

BamaNation All-SEC

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-SEC

Alabama: "I think Coach [Nate] Oats is an up and coming gem for the NCAA. He's a Michigan guy so his track record there is on the up and offensively, I recognize his genius. That would be a good place for Isaiah as well and he would fit into that positionless offense." – Chris Fisher

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1180131604108320769

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Alabama: "I think Coach [Nate] Oats is an up and coming gem for the NCAA. He's a Michigan guy so his track record there is on the up and offensively, I recognize his genius. That would be a good place for Isaiah as well and he would fit into that positionless offense." – Chris Fisher

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1180131604108320769

I like the way that sounds. Hoping Calipari does not work his magic on him and Isaiah decides he would rather beat him instead of join him.