Hamza bin Laden Apparently Has Assumed Room Temperature.
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Hamza bin Laden Apparently Has Assumed Room Temperature.

FB|BB Moderator

Re: Hamza bin Laden Apparently Has Assumed Room Temperature.

The REC's reach is long and silent. Don't cross them.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

It's odd how silent Al Qaeda has been on the matter to this point, unless I've missed it...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    It's odd how silent Al Qaeda has been on the matter to this point, unless I've missed it...
    forgive my ignorance on this but was Hazma one that mattered? IIRC Bin Laden had a dozen or so wives and 20+ kids. No idea which ones are relevant
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    forgive my ignorance on this but was Hazma one that mattered? IIRC Bin Laden had a dozen or so wives and 20+ kids. No idea which ones are relevant
    From the article:
    The news, if confirmed, would dispel fears widely-held in the intelligence community that Hamza bin Laden was poised to succeed his father as the spiritual and tactical leader of al-Qaeda’s global jihadist movement.

Born around 1989, Hamza bin Laden traveled with his father to Afghanistan in 1996 and appeared regularly in al-Qaeda propaganda videos. Hamza was not present when Navy Seals raided Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound in 2011 and killed Osama following a global manhunt that began after the al-Qaeda-orchestrated 9/11 attacks. But documents found on at the compound indicated that Osama bin Laden was grooming his son for a leadership role in the terror group.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    From the article:
    The news, if confirmed, would dispel fears widely-held in the intelligence community that Hamza bin Laden was poised to succeed his father as the spiritual and tactical leader of al-Qaeda’s global jihadist movement.

Born around 1989, Hamza bin Laden traveled with his father to Afghanistan in 1996 and appeared regularly in al-Qaeda propaganda videos. Hamza was not present when Navy Seals raided Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound in 2011 and killed Osama following a global manhunt that began after the al-Qaeda-orchestrated 9/11 attacks. But documents found on at the compound indicated that Osama bin Laden was grooming his son for a leadership role in the terror group.
    so, another dirt bag taking a dirt nap
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    He inherited talent - and received training - for charisma...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis