Hamza bin Laden Apparently Has Assumed Room Temperature.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's odd how silent Al Qaeda has been on the matter to this point, unless I've missed it...
forgive my ignorance on this but was Hazma one that mattered? IIRC Bin Laden had a dozen or so wives and 20+ kids. No idea which ones are relevant

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
forgive my ignorance on this but was Hazma one that mattered? IIRC Bin Laden had a dozen or so wives and 20+ kids. No idea which ones are relevant
From the article:
The news, if confirmed, would dispel fears widely-held in the intelligence community that Hamza bin Laden was poised to succeed his father as the spiritual and tactical leader of al-Qaeda’s global jihadist movement.

Born around 1989, Hamza bin Laden traveled with his father to Afghanistan in 1996 and appeared regularly in al-Qaeda propaganda videos. Hamza was not present when Navy Seals raided Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound in 2011 and killed Osama following a global manhunt that began after the al-Qaeda-orchestrated 9/11 attacks. But documents found on at the compound indicated that Osama bin Laden was grooming his son for a leadership role in the terror group.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
From the article:
The news, if confirmed, would dispel fears widely-held in the intelligence community that Hamza bin Laden was poised to succeed his father as the spiritual and tactical leader of al-Qaeda’s global jihadist movement.

Born around 1989, Hamza bin Laden traveled with his father to Afghanistan in 1996 and appeared regularly in al-Qaeda propaganda videos. Hamza was not present when Navy Seals raided Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound in 2011 and killed Osama following a global manhunt that began after the al-Qaeda-orchestrated 9/11 attacks. But documents found on at the compound indicated that Osama bin Laden was grooming his son for a leadership role in the terror group.
so, another dirt bag taking a dirt nap

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.