Bold Predictions for 2019

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Not MY predictions, but it seems to me that the college football talking heads are rather dismissive of Bama this year and leaning toward UGA beating us and Clemson repeating it all again.

I'm just not too sure of that. But let them have their 15 minutes of fame. More bulletin board material for our guys. I think the humility our guys learned will serve them well. They will be focused and ready and most of all, not scared one little bit.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Not MY predictions, but it seems to me that the college football talking heads are rather dismissive of Bama this year and leaning toward UGA beating us and Clemson repeating it all again.

I'm just not too sure of that. But let them have their 15 minutes of fame. More bulletin board material for our guys. I think the humility our guys learned will serve them well. They will be focused and ready and most of all, not scared one little bit.
Maybe, but 3 of 4 on College Gameday picked Bama to win the NCG. Desmond Howard picked Clemson

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I know, right? Has he ever picked Bama?? I'm sure he has. I don't watch CGD like you all do.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Now that is just crazy talk. :Joker_PDT_45:
I watched college game day because at this time of year, anything that has college and football in the title has my attention . I think Lee Corso had Utah losing to Alabama in the NCG ! Of course, he put on a gator hat, said he was putting on a Canes hat and started doing the tomahawk chop!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don’t know. I saw some that were spot on. Like Joe Burrow on the Heisman and wmack’s Utah winning the PAC 12 and FSU-Miami-And Tejas “not being BACK”.
Hence my comment at the end that some still have a shot at coming true. Utah could lose today and not even win their division. Someone else could win the hypseman. and was predicting FSU, Miami and Tejas not being back really all that bold?

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
1. A$M will lose 4+ games
2. Missouri wins the East
3. Ruggs is bama’s Receiving yardage leader
4. Oregon makes the playoffs
5. Burrow is invited to NY for the Heisman
Nailed #1. Failed #2 and #3. Oregon Is the PAC 12 champ and would have made the playoffs if they hold off Auburn in the opener or show up for ASU.

As for 5, I really believed this year would be special for Joe. I placed $10 on him to win the Heisman on August 14, the day the odds dropped from 100-1 to 75-1. They opened at 250-1. Full disclosure - I opted not to play FFL this year and don’t miss it at all. I took my $100 that I normally spend on that and placed CFB bets at the Beau Rivage. I lost $50 on opening weekend bets and used the remaining $50 on season long bets - $20 on ND and over 9.5 wins, $20 on Michigan and under 10 wins, and Joe. Going to collect my $848 this week!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The kick 6 footage will be retired, never to be seen again.
Oh how I wish this were true. Even after they beat us this past season, they are STILL living in 2013. Years later, I'm still hearing "thar goes dayy-vess...down tha sideliinnnneeee!" Now, I hate that the person who made that radio called died in that tragic accident, but....I am STILL sick and tired of hearing that radio call.

Reactions: editder

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
These will all be wrong but hey, you said bold

1. A Pac 12 team makes the playoffs
2. Iowa State will win the Big 12 - Brock Purdy will be a Heisman finalist instead of Hurts and Ehlinger
3. Michigan will finally get over the hump and win the Big 10 and beat Ohio State
4. Neither Lawrence or Tua win the Heisman
5. An Alabama player not named Jeudy will win the Biletnikoff. (and 2 WRs will go over 1k yards, Tua will go for 4k yards)
6. Taulia has a hero moment against Georgia in the SEC championship game. Coming in for an injured Tua he throws a game winning TD of 40+ yards this time to the right corner of the endzone to John Metchie.
LOL I was very wrong. We probably will have 2 1,000 yard WRs after the bowl game though. And Smitty should have at least been a Biletnikoff finalist if not the winner. And if Tua was healthy he would have thrown for 4k. And I was right about the Heisman

The rest were all pretty bad. I thought Oregon was going to make the playoffs but they failed me.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.