Bold Predictions for 2019 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Re: Bold Predictions for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    If Michigan is to get there it will probably be this year when everyone in the East is a question mark at best except them.
    Good paper theory......but he's still got to find a way to beat the Buckeyes, and I don't think he's capable.
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Here's one: Terrel Shavers breaks out and becomes a star among the stars at receiver we already have.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

You know, usually I would change my mistakes, but it might be better that way
    LOL I thought you meant it to be that way.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Good paper theory......but he's still got to find a way to beat the Buckeyes, and I don't think he's capable.
    The refs gave Ohio St one of those games just like they always seem to do in Top 5 Ohio St-Michigan games.

I donít think He was capable of beating Urban and experienced quarterbacks. I think Ohio St is probably in the worst shape it has been in since 2011. They have gambled a lot on Fields being a good quarterback. If Tate Martell was still there then I would say 95% chance Ohio St beats Michigan in Ann Arbor, but now that probably goes under 50%.

Iím going to say Michigan finally gets it done this year based on what is coming back and where their big games are.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

I’m going to say Michigan finally gets it done this year based on what is coming back and where their big games are.
    If they do not, I will laugh for hours.