Coach O providing incentive to beat Bama

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
So .... um ... on a side note, since he's saying he would dance the Haka, is he saying he's from New Zealand? :) :) :)

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Gotta hand it to Coach O. I mean, we lost Miles but the Ogre has a sure fire entertainment factor.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
We have 2 Hawaiian players and one, Fehoko, has a Dad that is the Haka guru in Hawaii (I’m not doing his position justice, I just don’t know how to describe it.). Fehoko and his dad did the Haka pre game a couple times last year outside the stadium.

Coach O is hung up on Bama, I guess because the inability to beat Bama was a factor in his predecessor getting canned. But, at least he isn’t dumb enough to believe we have to beat Bama by attacking their strength.

EnterBama

Scout Team
Oct 24, 2018
wonder if he can do that dance to the tune of rammer jammer, cause that is what he is gonna be hearing at the end of that game..........roll tide!
Everybody calls Tiga stadium Death Valley. It's supposed to be a big advantage for LSU but historically Alabama has dominated there whereas Tuscaloosa is closer to 50/50. I always worry more about playing them at home than Baton Rouge.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.