Urban will be a terrible analyst
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 61
  1. #1
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,262

    Urban will be a terrible analyst

    He didn't answer any of Cowherds questions...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfeQzz4MV9s

  2. #2

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    I rather liked him as an analyst during the playoffs a year or so ago. He's forgotten more about football than basically anyone else has ever known.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  3. #3
    BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hueytown, Al
    Posts
    4,997

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    He will fake a heart attack if he misses on his pregame predictions.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

  4. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gadsden, Al.
    Posts
    6,088

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    We have had worse analyst. (Maybe Bill Curry)

  5. #5
    BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    232

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    I rather liked him as an analyst during the playoffs a year or so ago. He's forgotten more about football than basically anyone else has ever known.
    Perhaps. But the few times I've heard him, he sucked at speaking about it. Too much ego.

  6. #6

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPatch View Post
    Perhaps. But the few times I've heard him, he sucked at speaking about it. Too much ego.
    He's definitely a poor orator, but that may improve with time. I mean, look at how much he's already improved since half time vs Bama in 2005...

    But seriously, he has an insight into the game that's unique - I, for one, am happy to tolerate his personality in order to hear his thoughts.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  7. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame trenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Hendersonville, TN USA
    Posts
    6,094

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    He's definitely a poor orator, but that may improve with time. I mean, look at how much he's already improved since half time vs Bama in 2005...
    RTR


  8. #8
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    20,343

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    He's definitely a poor orator, but that may improve with time. I mean, look at how much he's already improved since half time vs Bama in 2005...

    But seriously, he has an insight into the game that's unique - I, for one, am happy to tolerate his personality in order to hear his thoughts.
    He is much better than Mack "if Colt hadn't gotten hurt" Brown.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  9. #9
    BamaNation All-SEC The Ols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming,Ga.
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    So we're headed to the circus for the tallest midget?

    ***No offense to little people, it's an expression... on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    He is much better than Mack "if Colt hadn't gotten hurt" Brown.

  10. #10
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    20,343

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    So we're headed to the circus for the tallest midget?

    ***No offense to little people, it's an expression... on TideFans.com
    Just trying to put a positive spin on it, like a kid that is excited about being in a room full of horse poop. Somewhere there has to be a pony.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  11. #11
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,307

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Don't you know Urban invented the position of analyist?

  12. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hooterville, Vir.
    Posts
    16,050

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    He didn't answer any of Cowherds questions...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfeQzz4MV9s
    In fairness, I wouldn't answer any of Cowherd's questions either.

  13. #13
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    11,192

    Re: Urban will be a terrible analyst

    I think he is a pretty good analyst

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear