Alabama: Latest Bama News 8/5/2019 Thru 8/11/2019

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
After watching the video, then reading the text summary, I get the feeling that things got a bit spotty Wednesday.

Probably parsing words and delivery here. I got the tone as, "We told you what this was going to be, and we weren't kidding. If you want to play in any game, let alone one that matters, you have to do everything the right way." Which indicates to me that he was speaking primarily to the youngsters.

If he'd observed veterans having material issues with the disciplined approach that The Process demands, I think he'd have been a lot more animated.

Once again, using the press to reinforce a message.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
After watching the video, then reading the text summary, I get the feeling that things got a bit spotty Wednesday.

Probably parsing words and delivery here. I got the tone as, "We told you what this was going to be, and we weren't kidding. If you want to play in any game, let alone one that matters, you have to do everything the right way." Which indicates to me that he was speaking primarily to the youngsters.

If he'd observed veterans having material issues with the disciplined approach that The Process demands, I think he'd have been a lot more animated.

Once again, using the press to reinforce a message.
I agree, but in his last presser he said that this group of players is probably the best conditioned group that he has had, and the most prepared heading into fall camp. Maybe a few guys heard that and thought they could ease up.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I know, and karaoke is a football drill (at least where I grew up) and I don't think the writer understood that? I think he thought he was being cute...I could absolutely be wrong, I just don't think the cat knew what he was writing about...I'm splitting hairs unnecessarily...Bring on football, PLEASE!!!
To be fair, Saban mentioned karaoke in his presser as an example.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.