Florida player chokes tutor, still on team?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Really? Campuses would be pretty empty. I couldn't count the number of physical altercations that I have seen on college campuses in my lifetime. But I get your point.
I guess I left the modifier off: while on campus or participating in a campus function. Like I'm pretty sure if I choked a tutor at the university-managed tutoring program when I was in school, I'd be immediately barred from going on campus then expelled after going through the process.

I agree. But DJ Pettway keeps telling me hello.
Not quite the same thing but still bad. At least he was kicked off, went JUCO, and had to earn his way back on the team.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I guess I left the modifier off: while on campus or participating in a campus function. Like I'm pretty sure if I choked a tutor at the university-managed tutoring program when I was in school, I'd be immediately barred from going on campus then expelled after going through the process.
Yeah, I am not sure how the choking things was forgiven. My point was that Mullen has a solid track record in these things. In the short time that Mullen has been at FL, this is the 5th player to be reported as having an incident with women - the other 4 are gone.

If I were a Gator fan I would be more worried about how so many incidents have occurred in such a short time span. I don't thnk that any were Mullen recruits, but what is happening down there that this happens?

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Total disrespect for one of our more knowledgeable posters...Not cool...Not sure how you handle this sort of thing on your own boards, but we tend to stick together on TF when it comes to trying to push folks around....RTR...
Just putting it simply for the Ohio State fan that Mullen does not have a great tract record of handling these types of situations well and that he does not deserve the benefit of the doubt on this situation at hand right now

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Not quite the same thing but still bad. At least he was kicked off, went JUCO, and had to earn his way back on the team.
Forget the team....after what they did to those two students, I didn't understand how he was allowed back in school.

Water under the bridge now, though.

Jacie

Dec 7, 2018
Assuming you went to college and availed yourself the perk (all colleges have them and they are available to all students) of seeing a tutor for help in a particularly difficult course, did you not at some point want to strangle them?

I did!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.