Season 2 of “Bama Cuts” is Out

Season 2 of “Bama Cuts” is Out

Episode 1 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-American PacadermaTideUs's Avatar

Re: Season 2 of “Bama Cuts” is Out

What does this air on?

Quote Originally Posted by PacadermaTideUs View Post
    What does this air on?
    Vimeo. The link is in the OP.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

BamaNation All-American Mystical's Avatar

No Coach Saban
    WHERE EVER YOU GO, YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU

Mike Tyson spoke to the team today. Video of him in the barber shop with players filming a new episode is circulating twitter.

-- Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American theBIGyowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Mike Tyson spoke to the team today. Video of him in the barber shop with players filming a new episode is circulating twitter.

I can't lie...I will be looking forward to a Tyson episode for nothing more than comedic value. Maybe we'll get some insight into what makes Mike tick...or some of the mistakes he knows he made that he wouldn't want this generation to make. I can at least say that Mike Tyson figured out how to save his brand somewhere along the way after the whole Holyfield ear thing.

I thought the advice Smiley gave to the guys was fantastic and something every young man needs to hear. As someone who interviews college graduates for employment every now and then, I have to agree with him about how you speak and represent yourself. If I don't think you can represent me well in front of a client, I'm not going to take a chance on you.
    I remember my first game as a child and the amazing feeling I got when I first walked into Bryant-Denny. I still get that same feeling every single game.

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGyowski View Post
    I can't lie...I will be looking forward to a Tyson episode for nothing more than comedic value. Maybe we'll get some insight into what makes Mike tick...or some of the mistakes he knows he made that he wouldn't want this generation to make. I can at least say that Mike Tyson figured out how to save his brand somewhere along the way after the whole Holyfield ear thing.

I thought the advice Smiley gave to the guys was fantastic and something every young man needs to hear. As someone who interviews college graduates for employment every now and then, I have to agree with him about how you speak and represent yourself. If I don't think you can represent me well in front of a client, I'm not going to take a chance on you.
    Was told that Mike was amazing, and some of it (and by some of it, I mean a lot of it) will have to be edited or cut completely because he's so raw in delivering his message. But that it was deeply moving and very well received by everyone in the room.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Was told that Mike was amazing, and some of it (and by some of it, I mean a lot of it) will have to be edited or cut completely because he's so raw in delivering his message. But that it was deeply moving and very well received by everyone in the room.
    I would love to hear it all. I think it is a great thing that Coach Saban does bringing in these people to speak to the team.

Stephen A. Smith is on episode 2, which comes out Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1161015934435434501

-- Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar

Wonder who broke Stephen A’s arm?

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

I wish Bama Cuts would come with closed captioned. Out of all video sharing sites, they picked vimeo.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Episode 2, part 1 (Stephen A) is out

-- Coach Bryant

I really enjoyed these last year and these are really good too.