Season 2 of “Bama Cuts” is Out

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Mike Tyson spoke to the team today. Video of him in the barber shop with players filming a new episode is circulating twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Mike Tyson spoke to the team today. Video of him in the barber shop with players filming a new episode is circulating twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't lie...I will be looking forward to a Tyson episode for nothing more than comedic value. Maybe we'll get some insight into what makes Mike tick...or some of the mistakes he knows he made that he wouldn't want this generation to make. I can at least say that Mike Tyson figured out how to save his brand somewhere along the way after the whole Holyfield ear thing.

I thought the advice Smiley gave to the guys was fantastic and something every young man needs to hear. As someone who interviews college graduates for employment every now and then, I have to agree with him about how you speak and represent yourself. If I don't think you can represent me well in front of a client, I'm not going to take a chance on you.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can't lie...I will be looking forward to a Tyson episode for nothing more than comedic value. Maybe we'll get some insight into what makes Mike tick...or some of the mistakes he knows he made that he wouldn't want this generation to make. I can at least say that Mike Tyson figured out how to save his brand somewhere along the way after the whole Holyfield ear thing.

I thought the advice Smiley gave to the guys was fantastic and something every young man needs to hear. As someone who interviews college graduates for employment every now and then, I have to agree with him about how you speak and represent yourself. If I don't think you can represent me well in front of a client, I'm not going to take a chance on you.
Was told that Mike was amazing, and some of it (and by some of it, I mean a lot of it) will have to be edited or cut completely because he's so raw in delivering his message. But that it was deeply moving and very well received by everyone in the room.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Was told that Mike was amazing, and some of it (and by some of it, I mean a lot of it) will have to be edited or cut completely because he's so raw in delivering his message. But that it was deeply moving and very well received by everyone in the room.
I would love to hear it all. I think it is a great thing that Coach Saban does bringing in these people to speak to the team.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I have always loved Ozzie. We are the same age and attended UA at the same time. My earliest memory of him was from our freshmen year when he made a catch to set up the FG that let us pull out a miracle against a very bad Florida State team. I have followed his career ever since. I loved hearing him in this setting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.