ADMIN NOTE: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & 'Forgot Password' in

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    OK.. I believe I have fixed the issue now. Please try again and let me know!
    Looks like it is working now, thanks, Brett.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar

Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & 'Forgot Password' in

Thanks for reminder. I updated my password so it'll be easier for me to remember.

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

Quote Originally Posted by Bama-94-00 View Post
    Thanks for reminder. I updated my password so it'll be easier for me to remember.
    Everyone: Good time for a reminder to have UNIQUE, RANDOM passwords for each and every web login you have. Use 1password or lastpass or something similar as a password vault. To be sure, I have nearly 1000 logins. Each one has a long, random, unique password. I remember the pw to my vault and to my computer and nothing else! Donít be a victim. If nothing else make sure any and all financial and ecommerce pw are unique and random!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BamaNation First Team

Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

Mine is valid, as you sent me a happy birthday from Tidefans 2 days ago! Rtr

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RTR! GO CCU!

Benevolent Dictator

Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

A while back I put together a guide to net safety for friends and family: https://news.tidefans.com/net-safety/ with some good guidelines to follow along with software suggestions for password vaults, anti-virus, kid-friendly stuff, etc.
    Last edited by BamaNation; August 13th, 2019 at 09:50 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    A while back I put together a guide to net safety for friends and family: https://news.tidefans.com/net-safety/ with some good guidelines to follow along with software suggestions for password vaults, anti-virus, kid-friendly stuff, etc.
    After my first pass on your net safety guide, I have a hell of a lot of work to do. Thanks, Brett.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Benevolent Dictator

ttt

Benevolent Dictator

ttt

Benevolent Dictator

Please make sure you are up to date on your email & that you know your password!

Benevolent Dictator

ttt