ADMIN NOTE: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & 'Forgot Password' in

Thanks NT, have not been able to find out if my browser (Safari) is set to clear the cache each time I close it. Maybe someone using Safari on MacBook Air can help. Thanks again.
You might actually need to delete the cookie(s) from TideFans.com

I think this may work for you and do a search for TideFans.com:
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-delete-cookies

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & 'Forgot Password' in

You might actually need to delete the cookie(s) from TideFans.com

I think this may work for you and do a search for TideFans.com:
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-delete-cookies
FWIW I am having similar problems (started over the weekend). Everytime I leave Tidefans I am logged out. I reset my password and the only way to get logged back in is through the link on the email. If I try to log in at the top of the page, the page just resets and sends me to the forgot my password page. I tried the deleting cookies thing also but to no avail.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

FWIW I am having similar problems (started over the weekend). Everytime I leave Tidefans I am logged out. I reset my password and the only way to get logged back in is through the link on the email. If I try to log in at the top of the page, the page just resets and sends me to the forgot my password page. I tried the deleting cookies thing also but to no avail.
Same here - I click on the "Login" button without putting in my credentials and it takes me to the login page. Something changed on the site a few days ago.

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Thanks NT, have not been able to find out if my browser (Safari) is set to clear the cache each time I close it. Maybe someone using Safari on MacBook Air can help. Thanks again.
FWIW I am having similar problems (started over the weekend). ...
Same here -....

OK.. I believe I have fixed the issue now. Please try again and let me know!

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

Thanks for reminder. I updated my password so it'll be easier for me to remember.
Everyone: Good time for a reminder to have UNIQUE, RANDOM passwords for each and every web login you have. Use 1password or lastpass or something similar as a password vault. To be sure, I have nearly 1000 logins. Each one has a long, random, unique password. I remember the pw to my vault and to my computer and nothing else! Don’t be a victim. If nothing else make sure any and all financial and ecommerce pw are unique and random!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

Mine is valid, as you sent me a happy birthday from Tidefans 2 days ago! Rtr

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Re: Everybody Please check that your registered email is valid & Forgot Password info

A while back I put together a guide to net safety for friends and family: https://news.tidefans.com/net-safety/ with some good guidelines to follow along with software suggestions for password vaults, anti-virus, kid-friendly stuff, etc.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

A while back I put together a guide to net safety for friends and family: https://news.tidefans.com/net-safety/ with some good guidelines to follow along with software suggestions for password vaults, anti-virus, kid-friendly stuff, etc.
After my first pass on your net safety guide, I have a hell of a lot of work to do. Thanks, Brett.

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Please make sure you are up to date on your email & that you know your password!

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

We've been working behind the scenes over the last few weeks and are almost ready to go live with the update. Could happen over the weekend, so please be prepared and do the things in the first post ! RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.