Firefighters Set Up A Ladder To Help Raccoons Escape Warehouse Fire

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'm guessing squirrels. Do you have squirrels around?
Well......I refer to them as "The Brigade".....if that answers your question (Do we have squirrels around?) :D

I don't know though that they would spend that much time gnawing away on a big bone like that - I think Earle is right about it being raccoons. But I'm no expert or anything. Would be interesting to set up one of my trail cams....if I really cared enough to investigate further - which I don't. ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well......I refer to them as "The Brigade".....if that answers your question (Do we have squirrels around?) :D

I don't know though that they would spend that much time gnawing away on a big bone like that - I think Earle is right about it being raccoons. But I'm no expert or anything. Would be interesting to set up one of my trail cams....if I really cared enough to investigate further - which I don't. ;)
I watch our resident coon leave every AM around 4:00. A couple of days ago, she had another adult with her and I had the thought that that might mean more coons. It is fascinating, though, watching the coyotes and the deer, which follow the same paths. The coyotes are dog hybrids and plenty big enough to take down a yearling. In fact, they're big enough for two of them to take down an adult doe. There'll be a lot of traffic and then a month or so with almost none. I can't help trying to figure out the variables. Of course, the cameras are there anyway. I do have a game camera and I have one of the Arlo security cameras mounted on a tripod to move it around...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

But we care!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.