Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Re: DJ Dale and Trey Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Whew! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk Pro

BamaNation First Team LSUgrad2BamaDad's Avatar

Never want to see injuries to any student athlete. I wish Sanders and Dale complete recoveries.
    "(The Campus Catholic Sudent Center) is going to be our legacy, Terry and I's legacy, that we're going to be as proud of as anything we've ever accomplished," -Nick Saban
    " I come in peace" -WSIV70 (my old user name)

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: DJ Dale and Trey Sanders (Sanders Reportedly Out for Season)

Man, I hate that....... hope they both recover completely. One positive is that the RB depth is good. Trey can rehab and get well and be ready for next year
    Last edited by Keeter; August 10th, 2019 at 06:41 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar

This means we’ll only get Sanders for 2 years.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

Only silver lining is the newish redshirt rule. If Sanders can come back towards the end of the season he can play in up to 4 games and not burn a year of eligibility..

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bvandegraff View Post
    Argh....I know I usually look at college football through a Bama lens, but it sure seems like we've had worse injury luck than any other major contender the last few years. It's always the biggest worry in my mind every season. When's the last time we made it to a playoff without major contributors out or slowed by injury?
    Not picking on you specifically, but several every year say that Bama has more injuries than other teams.

Has anyone seen some concrete evidence to support this claim OR is it simply the fact that we hang on every Bama practice update and we don't really keep up with other teams that closely?

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

This is just unbelievable. And yes if Trey Sanders lives up to expectations he will be gone in two years.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation Hall of Fame Bama Torch in Pcola's Avatar

I have always been a big Cochran guy but I am starting to think there is more to this than luck. It is every year for the past several years. At what point do we begin to question??? I honestly do not know. But this is ridiculous.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Torch in Pcola View Post
    I have always been a big Cochran guy but I am starting to think there is more to this than luck. It is every year for the past several years. At what point do we begin to question??? I honestly do not know. But this is ridiculous.
    Big men who are the cream of the elite banging into each other over and over again is the issue. There is a reason UK and Vandy have fewer practice injuries. Big large fast men fighting for attention and playing time. People get hurt sometimes. But for people to keep questioning Cochran for ankles, feet and knees blows my mind.

They aren’t getting hurt in the weight room. It’s on the field with 84 other guys banging on each other.

5 stars hit really hard.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-SEC

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...ee-injury.html

Now McMillion injured.

Dale should be back soon though.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Big men who are the cream of the elite banging into each other over and over again is the issue. There is a reason UK and Vandy have fewer practice injuries. Big large fast men fighting for attention and playing time. People get hurt sometimes. But for people to keep questioning Cochran for ankles, feet and knees blows my mind.

They aren’t getting hurt in the weight room. It’s on the field with 84 other guys banging on each other.

5 stars hit really hard.
    What goes on at Alabama does not go on at any other place. It's why we've won more than anyone over the past 12 years, but also why we haven't won them all.

BamaNation First Team

I just heard about Trey Sanders this morning based on a report on DawgNation's message board. I'm very sorry to hear about his injury and so are the Dawg fans I saw posting on this topic. Nobody likes to see a kid get hurt and their dreams put on hold. I wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Luckily it doesn't seem like an injury that will debilitate him long-term - assuming surgery is successful - like a ligament injury.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!