8/10 Scrimmage Updates

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Yep, his disposition ( the injuries probably contributed to it) wasn't exactly welcoming to questions.
Yeah, but that was a pretty silly question that set him off. If you know Coach Saban at all, you know his decisions aren’t driven by stats, number 1. Stats just don’t factor into The Process too heavily. Especially such obscure stats, number 2. And number three, what are we supposed to take from that stat? That we should give Tua less protection?! Just a silly question all around. I could see Coach jumping on that one even on a good day.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yeah, but that was a pretty silly question that set him off. If you know Coach Saban at all, you know his decisions aren’t driven by stats, number 1. Stats just don’t factor into The Process too heavily. Especially such obscure stats, number 2. And number three, what are we supposed to take from that stat? That we should give Tua less protection?! Just a silly question all around. I could see Coach jumping on that one even on a good day.
Found myself wondering who asked it. A rookie trying to impress The Man? I bet everybody else in the room cringed. On the other hand, considering the depressing injury news, a little comic relief may have been welcome.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If you hold the ball longer it is probably a sign that receivers are covered so obviously completion percentage would go down for most QBs

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Ford having that good of a day lessens the worry about Sanders getting hurt a bit.
I think that Keilan Robinson might be able to help in the passing game, too. He is very elusive in the open field - very different skillset than your other RBs with Trey out.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think that Keilan Robinson might be able to help in the passing game, too. He is very elusive in the open field - very different skillset than your other RBs with Trey out.
I’ve heard him described as Josh Jacobs-like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I really like Lee
I thought Lee would contribute often and early. Saban and Golding have alluded to the fact that Josh’s “experience” had him a step or two ahead of others, but not necessarily
athletic ability. I think they expected young guys were going to see a lot of time early in the season at ILB.

Josh’s injury may have just accelerated that plan.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I thought Lee would contribute often and early. Saban and Golding have alluded to the fact that Josh’s “experience” had him a step or two ahead of others, but not necessarily
athletic ability. I think they expected young guys were going to see a lot of time early in the season at ILB.

Josh’s injury may have just accelerated that plan.
Is josh’s injury a season ender,or just for a limited time during the season?

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Multiple sites reporting McMillon out for the year.

God I hate it for him. Fifth year senior and done everything you can ask a young man to do.

Hopefully he can get a medical redshirt and, if he desires, come back for a sixth year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.