JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Previews 2019: Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee and Vanderbilt
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
August 11th, 2019 08:54 PM

As usual, Missouri has a lot of talent in some places and not nearly enough in others; Much of the Gamecocks' immediate future rides on the right shoulder of Jake Bentley, but he'll need to get more consistent if South Carolina wants to contend; There may not be a more dire and desperate situation than the one at Tennessee. Once one of the SEC's bedrock powers, the Volunteers have fallen into a consistent state of being an also-ran; The Commodores have made a habit of punching above their weight, and they'll need to do it again to avoid a losing season.

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Hey Jess, just thought I'd let you know your link to the Vandy preview at the bottom of the Tennessee preview links back to Tennessee again. If I click the Page 4 link, then I get the Vandy info. Just FYI.

Good articles, thanks for all you do.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Great analysis on each of these 4 teams as always, Jess. Thanks for posting!

I also had the problem with the link to Vandy on the Tennessee page and was able to get to Vandy by clicking on the page 4 option at the bottom of the page.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Hey Jess, just thought I'd let you know your link to the Vandy preview at the bottom of the Tennessee preview links back to Tennessee again. If I click the Page 4 link, then I get the Vandy info. Just FYI.

Good articles, thanks for all you do.
I'll let Brett know. He came in and paginated my post, the little devil ... (g)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.