Predict The Record for 2019

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I went to the sports book at Beau Rivage a few days ago. The over under on Alabama wins this year is 11. I contemplated placing a decent wager on the over, thinking like Cajun Crimson - when is the last time Bama lost 2 regular season games? If they lose one it’s a push and I get my money back. But then, I found the catch (I’m a gambling novice). There are odds to go along with it. The over bet was -150, meaning you had to be $15 to win $10. Given that, I passed. I did take the under for Michigan. It’s set at 10 games and the under was +120, so my $20 bet would yield $24. I’ll enjoy cheering against them.

Put it me down for an 11-1 regular season for the Tide.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
11-1 in the regular season, as they almost always come out flat and drop one. Which one is pretty much a random choice. But I think this is the year Kirby comes out on top in the SECCG though it will be close as usual. And the Tide has no motivation after that and loses in the Sugar Bowl. 11-3 overall.
Kirby gets to the NC game and loses to Clemson.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Not a season record prediction, but could not find anywhere else to post. I am watching the rerun of the 2011 Alabama vs LSU 9-6 loss. The halftime score was 3-3. I guess I forgot or never knew that we missed 3 FGs in the first half. I hope our kicking game improves dramatically this year with Reichard.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Not a season record prediction, but could not find anywhere else to post. I am watching the rerun of the 2011 Alabama vs LSU 9-6 loss. The halftime score was 3-3. I guess I forgot or never knew that we missed 3 FGs in the first half. I hope our kicking game improves dramatically this year with Reichard.
Placekicking for sure cost us a national title in 2013 and almost did the same in 2011 and 2017.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.