Predict The Record for 2019
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

Predict The Record for 2019

Iím curious what everyone thinks our record will be after the SEC game.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Predict The Record for 2019

12-1 seccg. 14-1 including cfp. National Champs. I predict we lose a game early and turn into a nasty team to play against. Ala 2011
    ETA
    I do not predict most fans on this site to predict worse than 11-2 which is not much worse than 14-1. This will not be a diverse thread unless we have a lot of eyoores.
    Tbh I think you could do a national thread and you would not get many replies below 3 losses and most replies would be 0-3 losses. Regardless of how many fans feel, we are nationally respected.
    Last edited by uafanataum; August 11th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

BamaNation All-SEC BamaBoySince89's Avatar

15-0...nothing less

BamaNation All-American PA Tide Fan's Avatar

I'll say 12-1 after the SECCG. 14-1 after the NCG.
    Last edited by PA Tide Fan; August 11th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

The only team that you will face with a chance to beat you with a healthy Tua is GA, and I don't think that they will get it done. 13-0. If Tua gets hurt - I really have no idea.

BamaNation All-American

13-0 we aren't losing barring injury.

Got us at a solid .500 35?? on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    I’m curious what everyone thinks our record will be after the SEC game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

If I were a betting man, I'd say we finish the regular season undefeated.

I'm all Crimson, but if there ever is a year to run the table, it's this year. Our offense should be one of the best, if not the best, in the school's history. Even if our defense isn't all we might want it to be, I believe the offense can make up the difference.

Greatest Bama season ever at 15-0!

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

If someone predicts two losses, I would love to know what it’s based on, certainly not history.

I think we are 12-0 even if we didn’t have Tua.

After that it would be tough. The schedule aligns beautifully this year.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    If someone predicts two losses, I would love to know what itís based on, certainly not history.

I think we are 12-0 even if we didnít have Tua.

After that it would be tough. The schedule aligns beautifully this year.
    The only way we could possibly lose 2 games in the regular season is if we show up completely flat at A&M and if Joe Burrows turns into Tom Brady overnight before the LSU game. Those are the only two teams on the calendar that are talented enough to give us a run for our money.

I could see dropping one of them, but definitely not both. Iím with most everyone else though, weíll never have a more favorable schedule. If we win both of those games, I think the odds of 12-0 are 99.9%. The remaining 3 games will be a crap shoot of who we face and how healthy we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Formerly BamaBomber

BamaNation Second Team

11-1 regular season. I almost think we "need" to lose one, to remain focused. It just appeared to come too easy last year, though, I think most of you will agree, those guys taking the hits and doing the reads and making the tackles on the field, would NOT agree that any of it was easy.

11-1, 12-1 after winning the SECCG over UGA, again, and this time, not nearly as close. 13-1 after going into against someone in the first round of the CFBP, and 14-1 after winning #19.

Only downside to all this great news? Tua leaves for the NFL, as do some other big contributors, and, I think, the clock to retirement begins for Coach Saban. Maybe 1 more year, maybe 3 more, but I think he's gone after 2022 season, at the latest. That'll be 16 seasons, and he will be past 70. And cemented as the greatest to ever coach the game, all due respect to Coach Bryant, who I think might agree.
    Last edited by jashleyren2; August 12th, 2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    The only team that you will face with a chance to beat you with a healthy Tua is GA, and I don't think that they will get it done. 13-0. If Tua gets hurt - I really have no idea.
    i don't think georgia is capable if tua is healthy. we would have destroyed them in the game last year barring tua's early injuries, and i think georgia will take a step back this year.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Careful, you know our rivals...they'll be saying we stole another one... on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jashleyren2 View Post
    11-1 regular season. I almost think we "need" to lose one, to remain focused. It just appeared to come to easy last year, though, I think most of you will agree, those guys taking the hits and doing the reads and making the tackles on the field, would NOT agree that any of it was easy.

11-1, 12-1 after winning the SECCG over UGA, again, and this time, not nearly as close. 13-1 after going into against someone in the first round of the CFBP, and 14-1 after winning #19.

Only downside to all this great news? Tua leaves for the NFL, as do some other big contributors, and, I think, the clock to retirement begins for Coach Saban. Maybe 1 more year, maybe 3 more, but I think he's gone after 2022 season, at the latest. That'll be 16 seasons, and he will be past 70. And cemented as the greatest to ever coach the game, all due respect to Coach Bryant, who I think might agree.