Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today (8/12) - UPDATE on Page 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Re: Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today (8/12) - UPDATE on Page 2

Praying for Chris on his continued road to recovery.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

This poor guy needs a break.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation Second Team

He's one of those voices we have come so accustomed to, that perhaps we take it for granted. Hope he recovers quickly and is back in action soon! I have a particular soft spot for these guys, radio or TV, because just hearing their voice brings back memories. Some good ones, some not so good ones. Guys like Vin Scully, long time LA Dodger baseball radio man, Keith Jackson, whom you all know, Larry Munson, the great John Forney, of course Eli Gold, still with us thankfully, and even the loss of Rod Bramblett this summer, as much as I hate to hear "touchdown Aub%&$!!".

Like I said, they bring back memories instantly. Some great, some not so great. But memories nonetheless.