Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today (8/12) - UPDATE on Page 2

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Re: Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today

Prayers for Chris and his family. As stated, while CABGs have become "routine" these days, there is nothing "routine" about it when you are the patient.

Andy Miller happens to be my cardiologist as well. If Andrew Miller says bypass is the best option, it is an opinion you can trust. He has managed my care since my heart attack five years ago.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Chris Stewart to Have Heart Bypass Surgery Today

Prayers for Chris and his family. As stated, while CABGs have become "routine" these days, there is nothing "routine" about it when you are the patient.

Andy Miller happens to be my cardiologist as well. If Andrew Miller says bypass is the best option, it is an opinion you can trust. He has managed my care since my heart attack five years ago.
Boy, you can say that again! I hallucinated that I was looking up at the ceiling through my trach tube. When the nurse finally came over, it seemed like days, but really just hours, later and asked me sweetly if I'd like it out, I'd been signing "OUT" with ASL for a long time. When she pulled it out, my throat was so sore, I could barely speak. I'd had tubes 15 times before at that point, but none of them hurt like that, probably because it stayed in so long...

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
He's one of those voices we have come so accustomed to, that perhaps we take it for granted. Hope he recovers quickly and is back in action soon! I have a particular soft spot for these guys, radio or TV, because just hearing their voice brings back memories. Some good ones, some not so good ones. Guys like Vin Scully, long time LA Dodger baseball radio man, Keith Jackson, whom you all know, Larry Munson, the great John Forney, of course Eli Gold, still with us thankfully, and even the loss of Rod Bramblett this summer, as much as I hate to hear "touchdown Aub%&$!!".

Like I said, they bring back memories instantly. Some great, some not so great. But memories nonetheless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.