Special lighting at BDS - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Special lighting at BDS

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonNagus View Post
    Didn’t phase us at all because we don’t need no shenanigans to disrupt our FG tries.
    No, it didn't work, but I was shaking my head at their attempt and thinking nothing will be done about it...

Their Goobertron was lined directly behind the goal posts and would have given the kicker a seizure if he had been prone to that sort of thing.

Thankfully we made it...

BamaNation Second Team

Done before the game/when the team is comming out of the locker room, at halftime with the BAND music and when the game is over is fine with me but I could see problems with it during the game.
    Like someone already stated: Quit putting all the eye-candy/distrctions and so on. A little of it is ok but I go to a game to watch the teams and hopefully hear the band instead of all the flashing gadgetry.

It all seems like over-the-top theatrics to me. But I'm an old fogey and not a hot-shot recruit. So what do I know?

BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDCrimson View Post
    Adds a whole other element to Dixieland Delight...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Please. No more Dixieland Delight.

BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh View Post
    It all seems like over-the-top theatrics to me. But I'm an old fogey and not a hot-shot recruit. So what do I know?
    From one old fogey to another: Does your heart skip a beat when a stadium goes dark, because, like me, you remember when it used to take 10-15 minutes for the lights to warm back up to full strength, and you still don't trust the LEDs to come right back on?

Quote Originally Posted by DogPatch View Post
    From one old fogey to another: Does your heart skip a beat when a stadium goes dark, because, like me, you remember when it used to take 10-15 minutes for the lights to warm back up to full strength, and you still don't trust the LEDs to come right back on?
    Yep.