News Article: SI names Bama greatest of all-time

RyanM

Suspended
Sep 14, 2019
Bryant won 6. Just sayin'.
I Love how with Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Ohio St. and Michigan, these idiot sports writers will credit any National Championship awarded to any school, not named Alabama. When it comes to Alabama they only want to claim AP awarded titles. I have seen NC’s awarded by the UPI not credited to Alabama and called not legit, yet in the very same article they will credit tOSU with multiple UPI crowns. That ...... me off so bad. All of our titles are legit except, and I think most Bama fans will agree, 1941. With that said though, I have zero problem recognizing it seeing as how we were robbed of the 1966 title just because sports writers didn’t want Alabama to be the first 3peat Champion.

RyanM

Suspended
Sep 14, 2019
UT 9? Sorry. To quote Jerry Seinfeld. “I Don’t Think So”
Alabama is the only team that sports writers will short on titles. Notre Dame, OSU, Oklahoma and Tennessee, don’t even claim to have as many titles as sports writers credit them with, I’m not sure but I believe ND only claims 8. Tennessee only claims 2 I know OSU doesn’t claim as many as the media credits them, but Alabama has to be cut almost in half and we still blow other teams out of the water. What we should do is start claiming the 23 or 24 that the NCAA unofficially credits us with.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.