Harbaugh: Not gonna lie about transfer
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

Harbaugh: Not gonna lie about transfer

Jim Harbaugh lashed out Tuesday night at Cincinnati coach Luke Fickell, who said Michigan did not support a transfer's attempt to immediately play for the Bearcats.Harbaugh said he told Fickell months ago he wouldn't lie about what he knew regarding the transfer of James Hudson.
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...3/lie-transfer

Gotta respect Harbaugh on this one. Also, after stating that I want all players to have to sit out 1 year no matter what if they transfer, I could also support Harbaugh's view that every player get 1 free transfer with no sit-out. Just be consistent with no exceptions for everyone for every reason.

BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar

Re: Harbaugh: Not gonna lie about transfer

I’m kind of torn. As it sits now some waivers are granted and some aren’t, without any noticeable pattern regarding the reason behind the transfer. If you gave these kids one free transfer it wouldn’t be enough. If you gave these kids two free transfers it wouldn’t be enough. No matter what you give these guys it will not be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

I like the "free transfer" once idea so long as there is no waiver process for any subsequent transfers - players have to sit a year, no matter what - even if they are a graduate transfer.

You get one "free" transfer. Use it wisely.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I like the "free transfer" once idea so long as there is no waiver process for any subsequent transfers - players have to sit a year, no matter what - even if they are a graduate transfer.

You get one "free" transfer. Use it wisely.
    The only reason that will not be implemented is because it makes too much sense.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda