Harbaugh: Not gonna lie about transfer

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Jim Harbaugh lashed out Tuesday night at Cincinnati coach Luke Fickell, who said Michigan did not support a transfer's attempt to immediately play for the Bearcats.Harbaugh said he told Fickell months ago he wouldn't lie about what he knew regarding the transfer of James Hudson.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27382723/lie-transfer

Gotta respect Harbaugh on this one. Also, after stating that I want all players to have to sit out 1 year no matter what if they transfer, I could also support Harbaugh's view that every player get 1 free transfer with no sit-out. Just be consistent with no exceptions for everyone for every reason.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I’m kind of torn. As it sits now some waivers are granted and some aren’t, without any noticeable pattern regarding the reason behind the transfer. If you gave these kids one free transfer it wouldn’t be enough. If you gave these kids two free transfers it wouldn’t be enough. No matter what you give these guys it will not be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like the "free transfer" once idea so long as there is no waiver process for any subsequent transfers - players have to sit a year, no matter what - even if they are a graduate transfer.

You get one "free" transfer. Use it wisely.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I like the "free transfer" once idea so long as there is no waiver process for any subsequent transfers - players have to sit a year, no matter what - even if they are a graduate transfer.

You get one "free" transfer. Use it wisely.
The only reason that will not be implemented is because it makes too much sense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.