UPS Has Been Delivering Cargo in Self-Driving Trucks for Months And No One Knew - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: UPS Has Been Delivering Cargo in Self-Driving Trucks for Months And No One Knew

Drove this stretch yesterday. They have turned it into a long safety corridor with heavy police presence. Cameras everywhere And restrictions in many areas only allowing commercial trucks in the far right lane.

I think it’s only 110 miles or so along the I-10 corridor.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: UPS Has Been Delivering Cargo in Self-Driving Trucks for Months And No One Knew

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    That's every interstate but I'd have to agree that I-81 is particularly bad...

The roller coaster track that is I81 .... is infuriating. Sort of like sections of 65 between Huntsville and Louisville, but that area isn’t nearly as bad
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    I sure hope they tell the computer drivers not to camp out in the lefthand lane. On I-81 in western Virginia, the dad gum truck drivers in the right lane will do 55 mph in a 70 mph zone, and then another truck driver will do 55.00000001 mph in the left lane so it takes them 10 miles to overtake the truck in the right lane. This enrages me.
    i've seen that happen a lot on I-75 between chattanooga and knoxville. it's enough to drive you to drink.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon