2019 Rocket City Classic Pre-Sale Tickets

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
As expected the available seats are the corners and upper sections. The prices are also ridiculous, $50 for a lower level corner seat that has a bad viewing angle. I would love to go but I may have to sit this one out. :-(

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Bad seatings as usual. It is not a presale though they claimed to make it be.
This is SOOoooooooo frustrating! I don't get to T-Town very often anymore and I know for fact there are many, many others in north Alabama who REALLY DO want to attend this game in support of the team and new coach. So disappointed in this. I'll watch, of course, but as a lifelong Bama Fan it's becoming a struggle at times to stay as devoted as in my younger years.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I went ahead and ordered tickets for myself and a couple of my buddies. We have gone to every Rocket City Classic so far and I definitely would hate to miss this one with the new coaching staff and revamped roster (and attitude). I checked my receipt from last year and I paid more than I remembered so I guess the tickets aren't any more expensive. The section that we sat in last year is not available so the same price for worse seats. I got cheaper seats but the view should be fairly decent compared to the corner seats.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
The pre-sale code is BLASTOFF19 for anyone that wants to purchase tickets now.

Update: The new pre-sale code is CLASSIC per an email that I received earlier today.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.