South Carolina Sept 14 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American

Re: South Carolina Sept 14

Quote Originally Posted by allybama2009 View Post
    Was thinking about going, had bad experience when we lost years ago. Fans were ridiculous. Still hoping to go with old college roommate who unfortunately is a Gamecock fan. The time before when we won, they were obviously a lot more quiet. I agree with USCBAMA, the endzone sits right in the sun and you will get burnt. From past experience, my cell service was terrible in there. I would hope they have fixed that. The place is electric and extremely loud. THere fans are a rowdy energetic bunch. Parking is all over the place. Really set up in the city by the fairgrounds. so you pretty much park all over. Get there early to get a closer parking spot. Roll Tide.
    That`s what you get when the other bunch has never won anything. It`s funny. A number of years ago I happened to know a guy where I worked at the time who was a big MSU ( Starkville ) fan. He had a coffee table book about " State`s Greatest Football Victories " . I swear at least 50% of that book was dedicated to Alabama. It`s great to be king!

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: South Carolina Sept 14

Quote Originally Posted by allybama2009 View Post
    Was thinking about going, had bad experience when we lost years ago. Fans were ridiculous. Still hoping to go with old college roommate who unfortunately is a Gamecock fan. The time before when we won, they were obviously a lot more quiet. I agree with USCBAMA, the endzone sits right in the sun and you will get burnt. From past experience, my cell service was terrible in there. I would hope they have fixed that. The place is electric and extremely loud. THere fans are a rowdy energetic bunch. Parking is all over the place. Really set up in the city by the fairgrounds. so you pretty much park all over. Get there early to get a closer parking spot. Roll Tide.
    I have verizon and the data coverage still stinks - it's a sore spot with fans since verizon is a sponsor.

For Bama fans looking for tix the heat issue is a catch 22. You can score tickets online in West upper and be in the shade but sitting with Gamecock fans, or for a little less $$ you can get tix in East or South endzone and sit with (or near) Bama fans, but be in the sun. At kickoff everyone will be in the sun, but by second half West should be shaded.