Miami vs. Florida, ACC vs. SEC - your prediction?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I will tune in just from being football-starved. The game itself may be about as compelling as a slap fight between two second graders. If Florida loses this one they are in for a looooonnnnng season. I think the Gators pull away in the second half and win by 10-14.
I think that may be true. I do think they win, though. I don`t really care, however.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Would like to see Gators back (Just something about the Bama/Florida Sec championship thats fun). Course that won't happen this year, Georgia is still too good. I think Florida wins by at least a TD.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Excited that we have college football season starting back up.

Pretty crazy that this game and the other (Arizona at Hawaii) will be the only two games to start off the season.

As for the outcome.....of course I hope and expect for a huge Gator win.

Florida football is on the rebound with what I consider to be the right head coach and a boatload of talent, so for me the sky is the limit right now.

My take on the prospects of our success this year is it all boils down to the performance of one person - the QB Feleipe Franks. I think this game with Miami will reveal a LOT of what we can expect out of him this season.

Yes, we are still a work in progress......but so far I really like what I see.

PS - keep an eye out for our LB transfer from Louisville, Jonathan Greenard. He's a beast and we're hoping he is a force-multiplier for our D!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Excited that we have college football season starting back up.

Pretty crazy that this game and the other (Arizona at Hawaii) will be the only two games to start off the season.

As for the outcome.....of course I hope and expect for a huge Gator win.

Florida football is on the rebound with what I consider to be the right head coach and a boatload of talent, so for me the sky is the limit right now.

My take on the prospects of our success this year is it all boils down to the performance of one person - the QB Feleipe Franks. I think this game with Miami will reveal a LOT of what we can expect out of him this season.

Yes, we are still a work in progress......but so far I really like what I see.

PS - keep an eye out for our LB transfer from Louisville, Jonathan Greenard. He's a beast and we're hoping he is a force-multiplier for our D!

for the really football starved there is also Youngstown State vs Samford and Villanova vs Colgate.

Also, last year I started doing an upsets thread. I will still be doing it this year, but I am skipping this week. Since there is not that many games, I don't see a point in starting it. This will do for a de facto upset thread.

Last edited:

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
The Hurricanes are my second favorite college football team but I don't see them winning this game even though I really do think it will be close.

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018
I also don't think the start of the Manny Diaz era at Miami will get off to a good start. I like Florida in this one as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.