Question: Are you ready for some football?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Yes, yes and more yes! I am in complete football withdrawals. I find myself over the past few days watching lots of games from last year on ESPN and SEC network!!!!

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
If the team is as hungry as I am about this season we should be celebrating #18 in January. That last one left a bad taste in the old mouth and our rival buddies keep the pot brewing by posting that score over and over and over again every chance they get. I for one am sick of seeing it so yeah I am ready for football.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
If the team is as hungry as I am about this season we should be celebrating #18 in January. That last one left a bad taste in the old mouth and our rival buddies keep the pot brewing by posting that score over and over and over again every chance they get. I for one am sick of seeing it so yeah I am ready for football.
I think the loss last year to Clemson will keep this team motivated. Plus you have people like Sheridan picking Georgia to beat Bama in the SEC Championship Game. My biggest concern (other than injuries) is our schedule is too easy for my liking. What I hope happens is that we perfect a very balanced attack so that teams just can’t shut any one facet of our game down. Also, I want to see the defense become like we were a couple of seasons ago and put up a bunch of NOT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Ready to get the season started this weekend. Already hoping for an early miracle - as in low 90's or better - in week 2 for the 3:00 kick against NMS in BDS. At least I'm on the west side.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.