Spiderman is currently no longer a Disney or MCU property

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/vivacity/marvel-breaks-up-with-spiderman.html

As of right now, Sony took back all of the licenses of Spiderman because Disney tried to get greedy. I have full faith that they will give it back, but it just shows that Disney needs to be careful with trying to strongarm Sony
The more I’ve read the more it does seem like the mouse got too greedy. I’m hoping they can work out something; I have enjoyed Holland’s Spider-Man in the MCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

While many could see it as SONY being greedy, take into account that Disney owns 100% of the merchandise for each Spiderman film, and owns 100% of each Avengers film. 50% of the revenue every spiderman film(sony and Disney) was just to one sided of all deal when you realize what Disney actually controls of the character.

This is one of the reasons I said without Iron Man and Captain America, nothing is guaranteed for the MCU's future. Fiege has stated many times that he was planning for Norman Osborne to play a crucial role in Phase 4 and 5 of the MCU. If this deal breaker situation lasts then Fiege cant even mention any spiderman characters in any MCU films like he couldn't use the word "mutant" until Disney acquired Fox.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.