Game Thread: Gators vs. Canes - 7pm (ET), ESPN - TONIGHT!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hey Bazza,

Are you pumped up, lathered up and ready to go. What's the perception of this game down in Florida. I figured the Gators are pumped, but how do the Miami folks feel about this?
Good evening Krymsonman....always a treat to hear from you.

Due to forum policy concerning profanity, I'm not at liberty to repeat any commentary coming from the Canes. :p

Seriously though - I think this being an in state game at a neutral site both teams have reason to be optimistic about their chances.

I'm definitely pumped - not just about tonight's game - but that our season has finally arrived for all of college football!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Good evening Krymsonman....always a treat to hear from you.

Due to forum policy concerning profanity, I'm not at liberty to repeat any commentary coming from the Canes. :p

Seriously though - I think this being an in state game at a neutral site both teams have reason to be optimistic about their chances.

I'm definitely pumped - not just about tonight's game - but that our season has finally arrived for all of college football!
Well said! I'm tired of watching reruns, even the good ones. It's time for some new football, and this is a good game to kick it off with. Here's to a big victory for the Fighting Bazzas.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Goodness, ESPN's sound for the TV people is awful. That PA announcer is completely drowning them out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.