Game Thread: Gators vs. Canes - 7pm (ET), ESPN - TONIGHT!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good morning my friends!

Thought I'd get this up early, if you don't mind.

College Game Day is on right now broadcasting from Disney World in Orlando --- and later on at 5pm SEC Nation will have their show on.

I will be working in the yard most of the day and look forward to what should be a fantastic game tonight!

Roll Tide and Go Gators! ;)

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Goooooooooooooooo CANES! I'm a SEC homer, but no self-respecting Dawg fan can pull for the Gators, especially after all the Mullen off-season trolling.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have done my morning bike ride and done with grocery shopping. I am ready for some football.

Maria Taylor is looking especially hawt this morning. Football is back!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
FCFA8283-2F33-4D1F-B71E-C59CC2B4C8E3.jpg

I posted this pic on the bold prediction thread, but it’s Gator related. What the heck is going on with Tim Tebow. He is massive, I thought he was a baseball player.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I’m crazy pumped for this game tonight!!!!

It’s like a Pre Kickoff Week-Kickoff Classic that actually features two respectable opponents AND is a fairly rare Rivalry game.

I’ll be pulling for the Fighting Bazzas in this one.

College Football is finally back!!!!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Good morning my friends!

Thought I'd get this up early, if you don't mind.

College Game Day is on right now broadcasting from Disney World in Orlando --- and later on at 5pm SEC Nation will have their show on.

I will be working in the yard most of the day and look forward to what should be a fantastic game tonight!

Roll Tide and Go Gators! ;)

Like you, I can hardly wait.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
OK....I'm in now for the rest of the evening - and PUMPED for this game!

Want to say THANK YOU for all the Gator love. I have your back too and look forward to the Duke game next weekend.

Just an FYI, we got a transfer in from Louisville this season at linebacker - his name is Jonathan Greenard and is #58. He played under Coach Grantham while at Louisville so knows the system pretty good. I'm interested in seeing how he does tonight.

Here's his bio:

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Former Louisville linebacker Jonathan Greenard has enrolled at Florida as a graduate transfer and will be eligible to play in 2019.
The 6-foot-4, 263-pounder from Hiram, Georgia, missed most of last season because of a wrist injury sustained in the opener. He led the Cardinals with 15.5 tackles for loss in 2017, including a team-high seven sacks, and was named a team captain last season.

Greenard played for current Florida defensive coordinator Todd Grantham as a redshirt freshman in 2016.
Greenard could help the Gators offset the loss of linebacker Vosean Joseph and perhaps pass-rushers Jachai Polite and CeCe Jefferson. Joseph and Polite left school early to enter the NFL draft. Jefferson was a senior.
======

Also want to see how Kadarius Toney does. His number is #1,so easy to remember. :) He plays at WR but was a QB in high school and Coach Mullen has also used him in wildcats and other creative schemes. He can be very elusive once he gets the ball so creates a lot of excitement for us as well as problems for our opponent's defense.

Of course most of the focus tonight will be on the starting QB - Feleipe Franks. But I thought I'd mention these other two players for those interested.

90 more minutes....woohoo!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hey Bazza,

Are you pumped up, lathered up and ready to go. What's the perception of this game down in Florida. I figured the Gators are pumped, but how do the Miami folks feel about this?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I will definitely be pulling for the gators tonight. I hope they make the ACC look even worse than we could even imagine plus i hope ol Dan Enos has a terrible debut tonight with the canes.

Enjoy the game Bazza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.