SBNation: A moment in history (Alabama vs Georgia NCG)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Sbnation does a lot of cool sports mini docs (they also did a very good 4 part Ole Miss scandal doccumentary that I highly reccomend), and one of their themes is called Rewinder (AKA as Welcome to a moment in history) in which they pick a very crucial play that decided a very improtant game, and break down all the things leading up to that moment. They finally did a pro Bama one about Tua's pass.

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
truth be told, that was a terrible call by fowler, who i like. it was if bama snapped the ball before he was ready.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I'll pile on some more with the chills. I have seen that play a zillion times from every angle they have, and I still don't get tired of it. It wasn't just a touchdown pass, it was an improbable, throw for the ages, national championship winning touchdown pass. Just plain amazing!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I was awake and had to go to work the next day..............I woke my wife up when that TD was caught by yelling. Man, the next day I felt like pure garbage, but it was worth it

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
The multiple broadcasts from Mexico and Russia were good as well.....................The Mexico broadcast was full of excitement, but the Russian one was like "Yeah, Bama just won another one"

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Had rug burns on my knees for a week when I fell to the floor as Smitty reeled it in, AWESOME feeling.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.