Fansville Again? OMG - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Re: Fansville Again? OMG

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    I've never fully understood advertising. Why companies spend millions to make us feel good about them when I already feel good about them. But apparently, advertising works.
    I have never seen a commercial that made me want to buy that product, but I have seen a commercial that made me not want to buy that product.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaFlum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    They don't convey that point well at all. It's as if Dr. Pepper hired a bunch of writers who knew nothing about college football or its fans at all, and asked them to write a sketch that poked fun and made light of fans and traditions.

If you want something like that, that is done well, look no further than the folks behind SEC Shorts.
    Yes, good point. Itís like they are trying to hard and itís comes across flat. The only clip I find humorous is the parents catching the kid looking at lacrosse. Besides that, not much stands out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RTR!

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    I have never seen a commercial that made me want to buy that product, but I have seen a commercial that made me not want to buy that product.
    I took a communication class in grad school and we talked about advertising some. Many companies do commercials to gain your approval rather than just to sell something but rather for you to have positive feelings about them whether you buy or use their product. The Budweiser Clydesdales Christmas commercials are the perfect example.