Fansville Again? OMG

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Last years wasn’t terrible but this one was beyond awful.

The idea had potential but the deliver is just bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think once Budweiser got away from the frogs and Leon type of commercials, the football season "series"
commercials kinda devolved into meh or just awful.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
At least the Larry Culpepper commercials were half way entertaining. I was convinced they wouldn't bring back Fansville after that last year.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I understand why y'all don't like the Fanville commercials - because we live in a haters gonna hate society. Some of y'all are not happy unless you are complaining about something. :rolleyes:

These commercials are meant to poke fun and make light of college football fans, attitudes, and traditions. Some people just don't get it.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I understand why y'all don't like the Fanville commercials - because we live in a haters gonna hate society. Some of y'all are not happy unless you are complaining about something. :rolleyes:

These commercials are meant to poke fun and make light of college football fans, attitudes, and traditions. Some people just don't get it.
I hear what you are saying TiderMan. Maybe we are more critical than we should be. The commercials need to have an entertainment value for me to pay attention to them. Some of them just don’t do it for me. Outside of having the remote close by and muting the sound I’ve got to sit through it over and over. I can say that I have seen well commercials that are well done and even after watching it a hundred times I can still appreciate its creativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.