Game Thread: Arizona @ Hawaii 10:30PM EST CBSSN

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Hawaii should be up 42-21 but they keep turning it over.

‘Zona looking rough, still.

Keldeo

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2018
North Little Rock , AR
So its less then 4 mins left in the game. Zona trying to kick a FG to make it a one score game. They had 38 yard FG but a Delay of game and 2 False starts later and its 53 yard FG. They even had to burn a Timeout to avoid another Delay of game LOL.

Edit: They got the 53 yarder, its 45-38 Hawaii with less then 4 mins left

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
So its less then 4 mins left in the game. Zona trying to kick a FG to make it a one score game. They had 38 yard FG but a Delay of game and 2 False starts later and its 53 yard FG. They even had to burn a Timeout to avoid another Delay of game LOL.

Edit: They got the 53 yarder, its 45-38 Hawaii with less then 4 mins left
Yeah it was pretty fun making the noise to false start them. Very impressive kick though!

Keldeo

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2018
North Little Rock , AR
WOW Tate almost with the miracle run but was stopped a yard short. The played started somewhere back at Hawaii's 30.

Hawaii wins 45-38

I can already feel the heat from Sumlin's chair.

Keldeo

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2018
North Little Rock , AR
I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]magine getting 6 turnover's while also forcing them to go to their Backup QB and still losing to a Middle of the road Mountainwest Team[/FONT]

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Well, I never even considered watching this game last night for two reasons.
1. I was tired.
2. I assumed neither team would play defense, which means it isn't really football in my book.

After scrolling through the thread this morning, it seems like I was correct on number two, and the only reason the score wasn't higher was because the Rainbow QB didn't understand that completed passes are only good when it is your teammates catching the ball.
Thanks for the entertaining reading this morning, though. That was a good job by you guys who stay up a little later.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That fact he coached a TAMU team that beat Alabama in 2012 doesn't matter at all to Arizona fans either. This won't change some in the media from bloviating about the tragedy of his termination though. How it is a sign of the times and he's a good man or whatever.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
It was an enjoyable game. I was able to explain and describe a lot of football to my 11 year old son. The ending was exciting.

I predicted to my kid that Hawaii would win 40-38. Ended up pretty close. I thought that Arizona would be more talented and physical. I was wrong. Talent was a push, at best.

Let this sink in: Arizona couldn’t beat a Hawaii team that turned the ball over SIX times. Yikes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.