Poll: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup (UPDATE - see page 3) - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which game for the annual meet-up

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennessee (OCT 19)

    2 18.18%
  • LSU (NOV 9)

    9 81.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 36 of 36
  1. #27
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Go Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Thirteenessee
    Posts
    6,513

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    I’m in for LSU. I’m bringing my daughter so I’ll contribute for two on the tailgate.

    Stoked! Roll Tide!

  2. #28
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    BamaNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,884

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    I'm planning on being there. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

  3. #29

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

    We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  4. #30
    BamaNation First Team DogPatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    356

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).
    For ONE game?!?!

  5. #31

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPatch View Post
    For ONE game?!?!
    Yup, 20x20 tent, television package, and a few chairs. Of course you can be at the north entrances of the stadium in about five minutes, so it is convenient, but...

    TTT, please donate if you'll be there (or if you're just happy to see a bunch of us getting together under the Tidefans banner).

    RTR
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  6. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Florence, AL
    Posts
    9,909

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

    We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).

    I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

    "This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

    ???
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

    Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

  7. #33
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    22,707

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    As an update, I am definitely attending. Because I do not use PayPal, I have worked it out with Tattooguy21 to bring cash to the game to help offset these costs. I had an awesome time last year and want to make sure that Tattooguy21 doesn't get stuck paying for the whole thing. I don't know who has sent him money already, but if you haven't you should probably contact him and let him know how you can help. I am throwing in $200, but everyone should contribute as their budget allows.

    Roll Tide, and I'll see you all in three weeks!

  8. #34

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

    "This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

    ???
    Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

    Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  9. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gurley, Al
    Posts
    9,237

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    got the same error message as uafan:

    I won't be there but I don't mind spending a small sum.

    This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

  10. #36
    BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,270
    Thread Starter

    Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

    Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.
    Can we close this thread. I'm going to publish a final thread on this with all the information on the trip tonight East coast time. It will have all the final information, maps, locations, etc.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear