11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennessee (OCT 19)

2 18.18%
  • LSU (NOV 9)

9 81.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Go Bama's Avatar

Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

I’m in for LSU. I’m bringing my daughter so I’ll contribute for two on the tailgate.

Stoked! Roll Tide!

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

I'm planning on being there. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).
    For ONE game?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DogPatch View Post
    For ONE game?!?!
    Yup, 20x20 tent, television package, and a few chairs. Of course you can be at the north entrances of the stadium in about five minutes, so it is convenient, but...

TTT, please donate if you'll be there (or if you're just happy to see a bunch of us getting together under the Tidefans banner).

RTR

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).

I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

"This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

???
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

As an update, I am definitely attending. Because I do not use PayPal, I have worked it out with Tattooguy21 to bring cash to the game to help offset these costs. I had an awesome time last year and want to make sure that Tattooguy21 doesn't get stuck paying for the whole thing. I don't know who has sent him money already, but if you haven't you should probably contact him and let him know how you can help. I am throwing in $200, but everyone should contribute as their budget allows.

Roll Tide, and I'll see you all in three weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

"This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

???
    Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

got the same error message as uafan:

I won't be there but I don't mind spending a small sum.

This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.
    Can we close this thread. I'm going to publish a final thread on this with all the information on the trip tonight East coast time. It will have all the final information, maps, locations, etc.