Poll: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup (UPDATE - see page 3)

Which game for the annual meet-up

• Tennessee (OCT 19)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • LSU (NOV 9)

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: PART II: 2019 Gameday meetup

The only snag I forsee is if by some chance I have to work that day.

I have requested to be off that weekend (LSU).

Tennessee, I'll play by ear.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Man, I was thinking I was going to have to miss this one, but my dad enjoyed it so much last year he wants to go back again this year, so we're planning on being there!
It was a joy to meet both of y'all, particularly since you and I have already missed each other two times prior.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Everything booked for the LSU game, so I am in. Let me know how, and how much, to contribute to the tailgate.

Roll Tide!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Due to my now unexpected expenses, I will not be coming. I had planned on coming right up until that stinking dog ran in front of my bike.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I want to be transparent here.

There is a pending chance I may not be able to come at all this year.
There is a developing financial issue unfolding with me at the moment, but it is not certain yet what the outcome will be.

If everything is at it is today, then I will unquestionably be at the LSU game.
There is a greater than 90% chance I could be at the Vols game (now - I didn't know that before) IF the $ situation resolves.

As people have been flattering - and I'd love to meet you guys, too - I want to be above board here.

I should know something within 5-7 days, but even that's sketchy.

The female friend who was coming to the LSU game with me had to back out for the same reason - she lost her job, and it's looking like that might be a pretty pricey ticket again.

I will do my absolute best to be at both games, but I cannot promise anything at this point. (My flight is bought, but since I fly SWA that doesn't matter, I can use it later). Also, I usually go to Duluth in November - and while that's sorta up in the air, it's also usually paid about 90% in advance, so that's $ already spent.

Pick what's best for the most - I will do the most to be there and I DO hope it becomes a yearly thing because it was fantastic last year.

RTR

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I'm am for sure a NO SHOW for Tennessee;

I will know regarding LSU probably on Tuesday (it's looking better, though).

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

I’m in for LSU. I’m bringing my daughter so I’ll contribute for two on the tailgate.

Stoked! Roll Tide!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

For ONE game?!?!
Yup, 20x20 tent, television package, and a few chairs. Of course you can be at the north entrances of the stadium in about five minutes, so it is convenient, but...

TTT, please donate if you'll be there (or if you're just happy to see a bunch of us getting together under the Tidefans banner).

RTR

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

UPDATE: the tent package has been reserved (and it's pretty expensive) - Tattooguy21 has stepped up to pay for the package but I'd like for those of us who will be attending (as well as anyone who simply has good will in their hearts for this generous Tide fan) to send some cash his way to help offset the expense. You can send money via Paypal to: Tlane808 at yahoo dot com

We'll put together a plan for bringing food and such as we get closer, but please be generous - these tent packages cost thousands of dollars (literally).

I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

"This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

???

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

As an update, I am definitely attending. Because I do not use PayPal, I have worked it out with Tattooguy21 to bring cash to the game to help offset these costs. I had an awesome time last year and want to make sure that Tattooguy21 doesn't get stuck paying for the whole thing. I don't know who has sent him money already, but if you haven't you should probably contact him and let him know how you can help. I am throwing in $200, but everyone should contribute as their budget allows.

Roll Tide, and I'll see you all in three weeks!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I just tried to send money but was greeted with this error message:

"This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."

???
Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

got the same error message as uafan:

I won't be there but I don't mind spending a small sum.

This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Weird, I just sent it through Paypal.

Worst case, you can just bring some cash like B1G is - we just need to help offset the cost, as it's several thousand dollars.
Can we close this thread. I'm going to publish a final thread on this with all the information on the trip tonight East coast time. It will have all the final information, maps, locations, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.