Upsets for Week 1

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Alright it is that time of year again. I will be doing this weekly as I did last year. These are straight up and nothing to do with point spread and covering or not. You can leave a reason for your pick or not, but some might be curious.

South Florida over Wisky - I do not have the same warm and fuzzies for Wisky that some people do. I think they are a 2 or 3 loss team.
Fresno State over USC - this will not look like an upset at the end of the year.

Disclaimer: If all you want to do is disagree with my post with "none of those will happen", just don't bother posting. It is just pointless and I do not care. If you want to say no upsets at all will happen feel free.

kjstrata

1st Team
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama
Orego"could" win this game. Depending on Ore offense vs Barn back end and Barn offense not being boring and flat. All is possible, but thats why they play the game isn't it!!??

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Man, idk. Not a ton of good options this week.

I'll go with Houston over Oklahoma and Boise State over FSU

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
I wanted to pick that one and Tech over clempson for the same reason. I just know that it isn't realistic.
I can't see GT staying within 4 TDs of Clemson, and the oddsmakers agree with a 36 point spread. If Clemson's D has some kinks from all the DL losses last season GT might cover that spread, but I wouldn't hold out for much more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.