SEC Shorts - Teams get single wish from SEC Fairy Godmother

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Just saw it and it’s a gem! Love Vandy’s and clarification while she just stands there smiling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So the spoof does bring up a good point. If the awb-uga game does get moved, does LSU take their place in November?

That's probably a discussion for another thread, but it got me to wondering... :cool2:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
So the spoof does bring up a good point. If the awb-uga game does get moved, does LSU take their place in November?

That's probably a discussion for another thread, but it got me to wondering... :cool2:
I wondered the same thing. Now BAMA has to play Texas AM the weekend before Auburn next year. At least it will be a home game for us.

I love all the SEC Shorts videos. I just read they have started a podcast, so I will have to check that out too.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

Yes, essentially, to pacify the ever-whining barners, who got their wish to move the UGA game up, we get to run the November gauntlet of @LSU, UTmartin, ATM, and AU

Auburn gets to finish November with Arky, UMass, LSU, and @Bama

UGA gets to finish November with @USC, UT, @UK, GaTech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yes, essentially, to pacify the ever-whining barners, who got their wish to move the UGA game up, we get to run the November gauntlet of @LSU, UTmartin, ATM, and AU

Auburn gets to finish November with Arky, UMass, LSU, and @Bama

UGA gets to finish November with @USC, UT, @UK, GaTech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
seems uga got the sweeter deal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.